Last updated: June 8, 2020
Helgrind (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Helgrind website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Collection of your personal information
To better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Helgrind may collect personally identifiable information, such as you:
- First and Last Name
- User name
- E-mail Address
- Discord User ID
If you purchase products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Helgrind’s Public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include:
- Registering for an account on our Site.
- Entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties.
- Sending us an email message
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our site. To whit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Helgrind collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Helgrind may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services. Available from Helgrind and its affiliates.
Sharing information with third parties
Helgrind does not sell, rent, or lease its customer/user list to third parties.
Helgrind may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number, Discord User ID, Birthdate) is not transferred to the third party. Helgrind may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customers support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Helgrind, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Helgrind may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such actions is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Helgrind or the site.
- Protect and defend the right or property of Helgrind; and or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Helgrind, or the public.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Tracking User Behavior
Helgrind may keep tracking of the websites and pages our users visit within Helgind, in order to determine what Helgrind services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Helgrind to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automactically collected information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Helgrind. This information can include your following information:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Domain names
- Access times
- Referring website address
This information is used for the operation of the services, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Helgrind website.
The Helgrind website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer storage by a web page server. Cookies can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses or malware to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a website server in the domain that issues the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Helgrind page, or register with Helgrind site or services, a cookie helps Helgrind to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Helgrind website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Helgrind features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of Helgrind services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Helgrind secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Helghrind uses SSL Protocol When personal information (such as credit card number) is transmitted to other websites. The data is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer(SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, well we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exception set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with the request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal laws, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationships with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act. or the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Helgrind does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you are not allowed to access this site. As it is against our TOC located at https://helgrind.live/terms-of-service/.
From time to time, Helgrind may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication via email from Helgrind, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. Please note you are unable to unsubscribe from form submission confirmation emails from the site.
Changes to this statement
- Agreement to abide and be bound by the Policy.
Helgrind welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Helgrind has not adhered to this Statement, Please contact Helgrind on our website’s contact us page found at https://helgrind.live/about-us/contact-us/.